About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter of all sorts for many years, and really love working with Paper and Threads. I am loving the design work I am doing now. I really seem to be getting back into my "art", even if I am doing it by computer now, instead of actually getting dirty while drawing. ;-) I have been avid about Thread Arts since I was a kid, learning to Crochet at 7, then Knit, Embroider, Needle Lace and finally Needle Tat. I love to design as well and am looking forward to taking the Needle Tatting that further step as well.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lesson 2...Joinings and another of my Crochet Patterns

I have finished with my 2nd Lesson.  Very interesting one too.  Had to tat 5 different lengths of Ring and Chain with a variety of Picots and Joinings.  I used the same number of stitches for all of my Rings and Chains so the effects would be more noticable.  These little bits will come in handy when it comes time to actually design my own work.  I will be able to refer back to them and actually SEE what more picots look like on a Ring or what a certain type of Join will do to a Ring and Chain set.





















Are you all ready for another of my Crochet Designs?
Here is one of the Baby Layette sets that I designed.  This one is called Optical Illusion Baby Layette Set. (click on the link to download a copy of the pattern)

No comments:

Post a Comment