About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter of all sorts for many years, and really love working with Paper and Threads. I am loving the design work I am doing now. I really seem to be getting back into my "art", even if I am doing it by computer now, instead of actually getting dirty while drawing. ;-) I have been avid about Thread Arts since I was a kid, learning to Crochet at 7, then Knit, Embroider, Needle Lace and finally Needle Tat. I love to design as well and am looking forward to taking the Needle Tatting that further step as well.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lesson 3....Cloverleafs

Well, this lesson was all about Cloverleafs or as some call them Trefoils...depending on the size of the Rings I guess.  I call them all Cloverleafs, myself...lol  3 Rings all done, one right after another in a group, whatever you want to call them.  We tried making the Rings the same size and then making the 1st and 3rd Ring smaller than the 2nd Ring.  How does that affect the joining Chain?  Very interesting lesson!







Y'all ready for another one of my FREE Crochet Patterns?  lol  Well, this is a reall cutey and real fast and easy too.   Click Here for the Picture Frame Ornament (this one is a Word document) That is a picture of my Manda when she was about 9 years old...my how the years do go by!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment