About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter of all sorts for many years, and really love working with Paper and Threads. I am loving the design work I am doing now. I really seem to be getting back into my "art", even if I am doing it by computer now, instead of actually getting dirty while drawing. ;-) I have been avid about Thread Arts since I was a kid, learning to Crochet at 7, then Knit, Embroider, Needle Lace and finally Needle Tat. I love to design as well and am looking forward to taking the Needle Tatting that further step as well.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm SO bad!

Sorry I keep falling behind!  See my post here for more expaination...
We have finally taken our Tatting Designs to the point where we have drawn the whole design out!  Here is mine!  Hope you all have fun with it!

Here is some more tatting that I have been doing.  These patterns come from Lyn Morton's book, Tatting Jewellery and are tatted with a single strand of Gold Metallic DMC embroidery floss and size 8/0 seed beads.


3 comments:

  1. Great job! I was in the last class and from this point on, had trouble finding time to pursue the diagramming part of it but it looks like you're doing fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly gorgeous tatting! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WIW absolutely magnificent....Love them
    Hugs
    Joy in OZ

    ReplyDelete