About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter of all sorts for many years, and really love working with Paper and Threads. I am loving the design work I am doing now. I really seem to be getting back into my "art", even if I am doing it by computer now, instead of actually getting dirty while drawing. ;-) I have been avid about Thread Arts since I was a kid, learning to Crochet at 7, then Knit, Embroider, Needle Lace and finally Needle Tat. I love to design as well and am looking forward to taking the Needle Tatting that further step as well.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lesson 5 and Another of My Crochet Patterns

Well, it has been some time...sorry.  We have actually done Lesson 5 and Lesson 6, but there is nothing yet to show for Lesson 6.  Life kind of got in the way and I got behind on a lot of things...blog posts seem to always fall to the bottom of the To-Do list for some reason...sorry.
Lesson 5 was a total Blast for me!  I hope you all enjoy the pattern that I have written!  I have included the full pattern for the medallion I made in the previous lesson Here.
I am also sharing another of my Crochet Designs with you.  This one is called Dee's Hospitality and is a wonderful doily that I designed in honor of a very loving Aunt who helped me out several years ago.  Here is a (not so good...sorry) picture of the doily.




















If any of you make any of my patterns up, I would really love to see them!  Just send me a picture to the email in  my Profile and if you will allow it, I will post the picture of your work here on my Blog too!

No comments:

Post a Comment