About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter of all sorts for many years, and really love working with Paper and Threads. I am loving the design work I am doing now. I really seem to be getting back into my "art", even if I am doing it by computer now, instead of actually getting dirty while drawing. ;-) I have been avid about Thread Arts since I was a kid, learning to Crochet at 7, then Knit, Embroider, Needle Lace and finally Needle Tat. I love to design as well and am looking forward to taking the Needle Tatting that further step as well.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Extras for the Show!

As I'm done with all that I had planned to make for the show this weekend, I decided to work on bookmarks in the remaining time.  Here are the ones I have done so far.



Does anyone recognize this design?  Who is the designer?

 
I'm hoping to get at least 3 more bookmarks done before Saturday. ;->

2 comments:

  1. They're all pretty, but I think I like Jane's Bookmark the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely presentations! My fave is the clover bookmark

    ReplyDelete