About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter of all sorts for many years, and really love working with Paper and Threads. I am loving the design work I am doing now. I really seem to be getting back into my "art", even if I am doing it by computer now, instead of actually getting dirty while drawing. ;-) I have been avid about Thread Arts since I was a kid, learning to Crochet at 7, then Knit, Embroider, Needle Lace and finally Needle Tat. I love to design as well and am looking forward to taking the Needle Tatting that further step as well.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Ready for the Show!

I finished all the tatting I had planned to do for the show coming up (including another headband I found while packing!)






 
I'll post pictures of the display at the show.  I've come up with some new (for me) ways of displaying thing! (teaser!  lol)

5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with those BEES!

    Good luck at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope you have plenty of sales!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW... you have been busy! I love all the tatted earrings, especially the bees and the owls! Good luck at the show.

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful collection of earrings!! Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete